5) Cats don’t simply purr once they’re happy — they additionally purr to signal stress and worry. however the good thing? Cats might purr to assist regenerate their bones. The purring frequency — twenty-six Hertz — apparently aides in tissue regeneration and may facilitate stimulate the reform of weak and crisp bones.
6) Speaking of, nobody very is aware of specifically however cats purr. Scientists comprehend it involves the voice box and diaphragm muscles however they’re undecided specifically however those muscles work along to make such a cool sensation. thus MYSTERIOUS!
7) Every cat’s nose pad is totally distinctive — rather like somebody’s fingerprint.
8) If you’re a cat owner you’re apparently forty p.c less doubtless to own a heart failure. A ten-year study from the University of American state Stroke Center found that folks WHO owned cats were additionally thirty p.c less doubtless to own strokes.
9) Most feminine cats square measure right-pawed, whereas most male cats are literally left-pawed. Not that they’ll write their names or something with EITHER PAW!